The Point of Care Testing Procedure Manual contains the approved procedures for safe and effective operation of POCT procedures by MGH POCT providers.
Point of Care Testing Procedure Manual
Note: Documents on this page are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat.
Urine Dipstick QC Logs
Procedures, Logs, Quizzes and Competency Sheets
Procedures (Clink on title to open)
Logs, Quizzes & Competency Sheets
Provider Performed Microscopy
- Quality Control - Reagent Storage, Ordering and Documentation Guide
- Joint Commission Preparation Checklist for POCT Site Coordinators: This list gives a broad overview to assist with compliance activities. Great refresher for POCT Site Coordinators
- Mock Inspection Checklist: This checklist is used by the POCT program staff to assess site compliance. Feel free to use it to self check your Joint Commission readiness
- Mock Inspection Remedial Action Template
- MGH-MGPO Relocation Questionnaire: This questionnaire should be used to help plan for POCT program resources for your move or remodel. Submission several months prior to the planned event is recommended
- POCT Proficiency Testing Procedure
- Proficiency Testing Evaluation Worksheet