The Point of Care Testing Procedure Manual contains the approved procedures for safe and effective operation of POCT procedures by MGH POCT providers.
Point of Care Testing Procedure Manual
Note: Documents on this page are PDFs and require Adobe Acrobat.
Room Temperature Monitoring Information and Log sheet
Urine Dipstick QC Logs
Procedures, Logs, Quizzes and Competency Sheets
Procedures (Clink on title to open)
Logs, Quizzes & Competency Sheets
Provider Performed Microscopy
- Quality Control - Reagent Storage, Ordering and Documentation Guide
- Joint Commission Preparation Checklist for POCT Site Coordinators: This list gives a broad overview to assist with compliance activities. Great refresher for POCT Site Coordinators
- Mock Inspection Checklist: This checklist is used by the POCT program staff to assess site compliance. Feel free to use it to self check your Joint Commission readiness
- Mock Inspection Remedial Action Template
- MGH-MGPO Relocation Questionnaire: This questionnaire should be used to help plan for POCT program resources for your move or remodel. Submission several months prior to the planned event is recommended
- POCT Proficiency Testing Procedure
- Proficiency Testing Evaluation Worksheet