Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Boston: North End Waterfront Health
Mass General Obstetrics and Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Charlestown HealthCare Center
73 High St.
Charlestown , MA 02129
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, SUNY @ Buffalo
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Wrote AMA policy:
- inhalant abuse
- cord blood banking
- pharmacists as conscientious objectors
- professional liability insurance for part time physicians
- physician re-entry
- direct to consumer advertising & availability of genetics tests
- evidence-based policy development
- licensing midwives
- home deliveries
- insurance discrimination based on prior cesarian deliveries
- maternity coverage in health systems reform
- domestic violence as a pre-existing condition
- history of medicine fellowship
- shackling pregnant women in labor
- physician electronic social networking
Tracy E, Tomich P, Maternal mortality: an international crisis. ACOG Clin Rev 2002;7;4:1,15-16
Tracy E, Jagsi R, Starr R, Tarbell NJ, Outcomes of a pilot faculty mentoring program. Am J Ob Gyn 2004; 191:1846-50.
Tracy E sole author:
Elective vulvoplasty: A Bandage that might hurt. Ob Gyn 2007;109:1179-80t
Are doctors prepared for direct to consumer advertising of genetics tests? Ob Gyn, 2007;110: 1389-1391
Confessions of an electronic medical record user. Ob Gyn, 2008;111:1435-38.
Prospects and problems of direct-to-public genetic tests, Person Med, 2008;5:511-520.
Does home birth empower women or imperil them and their babies?, OBG Man, 2009;21: