Revere, MAPhone: 781-485-6000
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-2229
Charlestown , MAPhone: 617-724-8037
About Erin Bradley, MD
Dr. Tracy attended medical school at the Georgetown University School of Medicine, and did a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the State University of New York at Buffalo, followed by a Masters in Public Health at the Harvard School of Public Health. She currently is an Associate Professor in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Tracy is a past national chair of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Junior Fellows, and was the first young fellow on ACOG's Executive Board. She has also served as an ACOG delegate to the American Medical Association (AMA). She is a past chair of the AMA's Women Physicians Congress. She has also served on several Massachusetts Medical Society committees. She currently serves as the ACOG District I Secretary.
Locally, she is a member of the Massachusetts General Hospital's Women in Academic Medicine committee, and the Resident Education Committee for the BWH/MGH Integrated Residency in OB/GYN. She also serves as the director of the Vincent Obstetrics and Gynecology Grand Rounds, the director of the faculty mentoring program, and the director of the residency mentoring program. She has authored a number of resolutions that subsequently became AMA policy, including issues addressing the issue of physician re-entry into the workplace, domestic violence, evidence-based policy making in the HOD, midwifery licensure, home deliveries, and direct to consumer advertising of genetics tests.
She has also given lectures and published about a number of issues including health literacy, maternal mortality, fetal alcohol syndrome, intimate partner violence, the legislative interference in the practice of medicine and human trafficking.
- Domestic violence
- General obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Minimally invasive surgery
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Revere HealthCare Center
300 Ocean Ave.
Revere, MA 02151
Boston: North End Waterfront Health
Mass General Obstetrics and Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Charlestown HealthCare Center
73 High St.
Charlestown , MA 02129
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, SUNY @ Buffalo
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Wrote AMA policy:
- inhalant abuse
- cord blood banking
- pharmacists as conscientious objectors
- professional liability insurance for part time physicians
- physician re-entry
- direct to consumer advertising & availability of genetics tests
- evidence-based policy development
- licensing midwives
- home deliveries
- insurance discrimination based on prior cesarian deliveries
- maternity coverage in health systems reform
- domestic violence as a pre-existing condition
- history of medicine fellowship
- shackling pregnant women in labor
- physician electronic social networking
Tracy E, Tomich P, Maternal mortality: an international crisis. ACOG Clin Rev 2002;7;4:1,15-16
Tracy E, Jagsi R, Starr R, Tarbell NJ, Outcomes of a pilot faculty mentoring program. Am J Ob Gyn 2004; 191:1846-50.
Tracy E sole author:
Elective vulvoplasty: A Bandage that might hurt. Ob Gyn 2007;109:1179-80t
Are doctors prepared for direct to consumer advertising of genetics tests? Ob Gyn, 2007;110: 1389-1391
Confessions of an electronic medical record user. Ob Gyn, 2008;111:1435-38.
Prospects and problems of direct-to-public genetic tests, Person Med, 2008;5:511-520.
Does home birth empower women or imperil them and their babies?, OBG Man, 2009;21:
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings