Episode #31 of the Charged podcast
Support for Our Patients
At the Mass General OB/GYN Department, each patient is an important member of her own care team. To support you, we offer education resources such as childbirth classes, pregnancy-related information and access to women's health resources.
These short videos can be watched on any device. Note: Clicking any of the links below will take you away from massgeneral.org to an external website.
The Obstetrics Program at Mass General provides state-of-the-art, individualized care for women before, during and after childbirth. Learn more about what to expect during pregnancy and beyond.
Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Infant Feeding: Meet the Mass General OB team & learn best practices for feeding your baby - Obstetrics providers
- Alimentación Infantil - Proveedores de servicios de obstetricia
- Belly Breathing & Body Scan Meditation - Katherine Rushfirth, CNM, MSN
- About the Diabetes in Pregnancy Program - Sarah Bernstein, MD & Camille Powe, MD
- Gestational Diabetes - Sarah Bernstein, MD & Camille Powe, MD
What Does It Mean to be a Baby-Friendly Hospital?
- Mass General: Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative - Lauren Hanley, MD, FACOG, IBCLC
- Skin to Skin - Lauren Hanley, MD, FACOG, IBCLC
- Rooming In with Your Baby - Lauren Hanley, MD, FACOG, IBCLC
- Feeding Cues - Lauren Hanley, MD, FACOG, IBCLC
- Breastfeeding- Lauren Hanley, MD, FACOG, IBCLC
- Babies and Pacifiers - Lauren Hanley, MD, FACOG, IBCLC
Learn more about our Obstetrics Program.
The Mass General Fertility Center offers a wide range of infertility treatments to couples and individuals.
- Mass General Vincent Division of Reproductive Medicine - John Petrozza, MD
- Infertility Overview - Mary Sabatini, MD
- How We Evaluate Infertility - John Petrozza, MD
- In Vitro Fertilization Overview - Mary Sabatini, MD
Learn more about the Fertility Center.
The General Gynecology Program delivers compassionate, expert care for the full range of gynecologic issues.
- Gynecological Visits - Alisa Pascale, NP & Jennifer Kickham, MD
- Mass General Vulvovaginal Disorders Program - Alisa Pascale, NP
- Vulvovaginal Health - Alisa Pascale, NP
Learn more about the General Gynecology Program.
- Patient Education
- May | 16 | 2019
The Midwifery Service is a vital part of the Obstetrics Program at Mass General.
- May | 1 | 2019
Episode #25 of the Charged podcast.
- Patient Story
- Dec | 14 | 2018
Holly Pritchard is a wife, a mother of two boys, a librarian and a volunteer at her church. “I want people to know that hope is alive at Mass General for every survivor of sexual abuse who may need compassionate medical treatment.”
- Sep | 5 | 2018
Episode #9 of the Charged podcast.
- Patient Education
- Sep | 1 | 2018
“How much does IVF cost?” is a common question. Read on to better understand IVF costs at Mass General and insurance coverage for fertility services.
OB/GYN at Mass General
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General consistently ranks among the best women's health care providers in the country, offering innovative treatments from leading experts in obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, cancer, and urogynecology. Learn more about our department.