International Gynecologic Oncology Observership
Contact us with questions about the observership program and application process.
Thank you for applying to the International Gynecologic Oncology Observership at Massachusetts General Hospital.
We will review your application and contact the selected observer after the application deadline.
How to Complete Your Application
In addition to the form, please submit the following information to complete you application:
- Current copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of professional reference from director level supervisors on hospital or institution letterhead. These letters should include, but are not limited to, the following information:
- Applicant and referrer’s position at home institution
- Confirmation that the applicant works full-time and is in good standing at his or her institution
- Why the applicant is an excellent candidate for this observership
- What skills and interests the applicant will bring to the observership
- How the applicant’s participation in the observership will benefit his or her home institution
- Signed Observer Expectations form
- Signed English Proficiency form
- Signed Release of Background Information form
- A copy of your medical diploma
- A copy of your medical license
- A 500-word essay (in English) describing your current experience in taking care of women with cancer, your personal goals for the two months of study and training at Mass General, and your vision for gynecologic oncology at your home institution
All materials should be sent via mail or email:
OB/GYN Global Health Administrative Coordinator
55 Fruit Street, Yawkey 9E
Boston, MA 02114