Explore the Foot & Ankle Fellowship
The Foot & Ankle Fellowship Program is a new fellowship offered at Massachusetts General Hospital. Under the direction of Daniel Guss, MD, we offer a comprehensive education in the care of orthopaedic foot and ankle conditions from the treatment of arthritis, deformity, trauma to soft tissue problems.
Fellows will have the opportunity to rotate with three foot and ankle fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons: Christopher DiGiovanni, MD, Daniel Guss, MD, MBA and Gregory Waryasz, MD. In addition to clinical exposure there is a comprehensive didactic curriculum. Fellows will work in close conjunction with the orthopaedic staff, orthopaedic residents and NP/RNs.
Fellows will also have the opportunity to participate in research endeavours with a formal thesis to be completed by the end of fellowship.
We welcome your application. Please contact us for more information.
How to Apply
We participate in the San Francisco Matching Service, which is coordinated by the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS).
You can find more information on the AOFAS website.
Meet our Faculty
- Chief, Foot & Ankle Service and Vice-Chair for Academic Affairs
- Team Physician: Boston College Athletics; Consultant Team Physician: U.S. Ski Team
- Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Program Director, Foot & Ankle Fellowship
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Team Physician New England Revolution