OFFICE FOR WELL-BEING
Nutrition resources for employees at the Mass General Hospital.
Eat Street Café to Offer Takeout Meals
Beginning Tuesday, April 14, Eat Street Café at the MGH’s main campus will offer a variety of prepared takeout meals. Meals will be labeled with ingredients and allergens. Among the daily offerings will be one vegetarian meal and one soup option. Takeout options will be available from 11 am to 8 pm. No preordering is necessary. Meals will be located in the small refrigerator near the Carvery Station.
- The Fruitguys - Fruit for Heroes
- Sweetgreen - Free deliveries to hospital workers
- Amazon Pantry
- Home Chef: Home Chef is offering a special discount for nurses, doctors, hospital employees, first responders, military, and teachers – 50% off first purchase and 10% off subsequent purchases. This deal is good for new customers only. Verify with ID.me at checkout to get started.
- Daily Harvest
- Amazon Fresh
- Roche Brothers
- Whole Foods
- Boston Organics - Custom box delivered to homes
- Love with Food
- SmartBox - subscription snack boxes for work or home
The Center for Faculty Development offers consultations and seminars to assist in the career development of faculty and trainees.