PROMOTION & CV
Areas of Excellence for Clinicians and Teachers
Areas of Excellence: Clinical Expertise and Innovation & Teaching and Educational Leadership
A session about the process of promotion via the Clinical Expertise and Innovation & Teaching and Educational Leadership Area of Excellence with panelists from different outlooks of the process.
The CDI promotes the recruitment and advancement of physicians and scientists underrepresented in medicine (URM) and seeks to develop a culturally competent and engaged workforce at Mass General.
The DCIP was founded to promote the increased recruitment, retention and advancement of diverse faculty, particularly individuals from groups underrepresented in medicine at HMS.
HMS Promotion Materials
General Promotion Materials
- General Instructions for Preparation of the Faculty of Medicine Curriculum Vitae
- Department Head Nominating Letter Template
- Checklists, Forms, Guides and Templates
- Register for a Crafting Your Faculty of Medicine CV
- "Crafting Your Faculty of Medicine CV" handout
- Entry in your CV if your invited talk was cancelled due to COVID