Obstetrics Care During COVID-19
Don’t Delay Care
When you’re pregnant, you need care suited to your own circumstances and a team who can answer your questions and guide you to a healthy delivery and baby. During COVID-19, it’s particularly important to receive care from experienced experts. We are committed to you and your baby’s safety.
Find answers to the most common questions we hear from our patients during pregnancy.
Anxious about coming to Mass General for delivery during COVID-19? Hospitals remain the safest places to give birth, clinicians say.
Mass General is committed to providing the care you need—and we are taking unprecedented steps to keep you safe.
It is important to get the care you need for your health conditions—whatever they may be. Mass General physicians, nurses and staff are ready to provide you with exceptional care.
Our Obstetrics Team
- Vice Chair, Obstetrics, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charles & Robert Montraville Green Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Medical Director Labor & Delivery and Postpartum
- Departmental Simulation Officer
- ObGyn Vice Chair for Quality, Equity and Safety
- Chief, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Director, Deborah Kelly Center for Clinical Research in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrical Director, Multidisciplinary Fetal Care Group
- Director, OB/GYN MassGeneral Neighborhood Health Center
- Division Director, Benign Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Chief, Obstetrics & Gynecology Nurse-Midwifery Service