Obstetrics & Gynecology in Danvers
Mass General / North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102-104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Gynecologic Oncology appointments
Please call the Cancer Center to schedule a gynecologic oncology appointment at 978-882-6060.
Treatments and Services
Access state-of-the-art fertility services located conveniently in Danvers, MA. Our fertility specialists provide care individualized to each patient using innovative assisted reproductive technologies.Learn more
The Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) service at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care offers state-of-the-art sub-specialty care for women, including infertility, high-risk obstetrics and advanced gynecology.Learn more
Understanding the special needs of our patients, we provide compassionate and expert care while working with you to develop an individualized, advanced treatment plan in a comfortable, patient-oriented environment. Our multidisciplinary team provides the most advanced treatments for women with a variety of gynecologic cancers, including:
- Cervical cancer
- Endometrial cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
Our physicians are highly specialized gynecologic oncologists from Massachusetts General Hospital. Gynecologic oncology patients also have seamless integrated access to the expanded Mass General Cancer Center in Boston should the need arise.
Please call the Cancer Center to schedule a gynecologic oncology appointment: 978-882-6060Learn more
We provide innovative outpatient surgical procedures for gynecologic problems, including:
- Endometriosis (by provider referral only)
- Pelvic pain (2nd opinion by provider referral only)
- Pelvic adhesions (by provider referral only)
Gynecologic surgeons at the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care are board-certified and are members of the Massachusetts General Hospital and North Shore Medical Center surgical staffs. They perform high-quality, leading-edge treatments and procedures.
At the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care, patients receive comprehensive outpatient surgical care that does not require an overnight hospital stay. Our facility offers quiet, private spaces during pre- and post-operative care.Learn more
Directions to Our Location
Parking: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care has designated handicapped parking spaces and sidewalk ramps that are easily accessible to the center's main entrance.
Wheelchairs: Wheelchairs are available at the hospital's main entrance. Onsite greeters or the center's receptionist can help coordinate a wheelchair upon patient arrival. Patients can also request a wheelchair in advance of their visit by calling 978-882-6100. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your visit more comfortable.
Parking: The center offers ample free parking, including handicapped parking spaces. Look for onsite greeters, who provide parking assistance at the center's main entrance.
Area Obstetric Practices
We collaborate with the maternity team and physician practices at the North Shore Medical Center. For patients in the North Shore area, we encourage you to consider seeking care with our colleagues there.
Women's Health Resources
Education resources, including pregnancy-related information, childbirth and parenting resources and access to women's health information.
The OB/GYN Department offers a variety of classes to help expectant parents prepare.
Learn more about causes, common treatments and prevention for vaginal yeast infections.
We offer support, education and resources for new mothers who choose to breastfeed.
Providers in Danvers
Meet the members of our team in Danvers.
- Director, Obstetrical Ultrasound and Prenatal Diagnostic Center
- Chief, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Director, Deborah Kelly Center for Clinical Research in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrical Director, Multidisciplinary Fetal Care Group
- Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School
- Medical Director, Clinic for Reproductive Health and Cancer
- Medical Director, Third Party Reproduction
- Vice Chair, Obstetrics, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charles & Robert Montraville Green Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Vice Chair of Quality, Equity and Safety
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chief, Division of Reproductive Medicine and IVF
- Director, Massachusetts General Fertility Center
- Co-Director, MGH Integrated Fibroid Program
- Chief Medical Officer/Sr. V.P. Medical Affairs NSMC
- Associate Gynecology & Obstetrician, Dept of Ob/Gyn, MGH
- Chairman, MGH/North Shore Quality Committee
OB/GYN at Mass General
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General consistently ranks among the best women's health care providers in the country, offering innovative treatments from leading experts in obstetrics, gynecology, infertility, cancer, and urogynecology. Learn more about our department.