Midlife Women's Health Center
Founder's Building, 5th floor
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Explore This Treatment Program
The Midlife Women's Health Center at Mass General brings together a multidisciplinary team of experts to provide leading-edge research, consultations and educational resources for clinicians and patients at menopause and beyond.
A Leading Resource for Women at Menopause and Beyond
Health and quality of life concerns of women at midlife involve almost all areas of healthcare. Based within the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General, the center is a collaboration of specialists from departments across the hospital.
Our multidisciplinary team
- Internal medicine
- Gynecologic oncology
- Surgical oncology
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Medical endocrinology
- Mind body medicine
- Female pelvic medicine
- Reconstructive surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Obesity medicine
- Social work
By working together, our unique team hopes to advance care, research and education for menopause and other health conditions that affect women in midlife.
Advanced Research, Education and Training
One of the priorities of the Midlife Women’s Health Center is to support leading-edge research and educational activities that advance the field of midlife women’s health. Our experts conduct and present research that addresses the special needs of midlife women and aims to improve care during and after menopause through educational programs for health care providers and our community.
Health Care Providers: Continuing Medical Education
- Midlife Women's Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Care - This annual, one-day continuing medical education (CME) course for medical professionals presented by the Midlife Women’s Health Center
Patients & Community Members
- Community Conference: Midlife Women's Health: Staying Healthy & Well - This free educational program for patients, staff and members of the community focusing on the unique health needs of women at midlife. This annual event includes clinicians from across the hospital presenting on topics related to midlife women's health
Educational Videos: Staying Healthy & Well
Learn more about approaches to treatment for menopause and other health concerns faced by women in midlife in this educational videos from our annual community conference.
The Midlife Women’s Health Center serves as a resource for patients and health care providers.
Our specialists are dedicated to improving care for women at menopause and beyond through research, collaboration and education and by connecting patients with appropriate care for their individual needs.
- Director, Massachusetts General Hospital Midlife Women's Health Center
- Vincent Trustees Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Medical Director, Mass General Mid life Women's Center
- Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Nursing Director, Midlife Women's Health Center
Midlife Women's Health Center Members
- Abeer Bader, MSc, RD, Weight Center
- Marcy Bolster, MD, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology
- Sherri-Ann Burnett-Bowie, MD, MPH, Endocrinology Division
- Erica Camargo Faye, MD, Vascular Center
- Karen Carlson, MD, Women's Health Associates
- Marcela del Carmen, MD, Center for Gynecologic Oncology
- Susan Domolky, Community representative
- Heather R Faulkner, MD, MPH, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Hadine Joffe, MD, MSc, Department of Psychiatry
- Leslee Kagan, MS, FNP-BC, Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine
- Barbara Nath, MD, Division of Gastroenterology
- T. Salewa Oseni, MD, Division of Surgical Oncology
- Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH, MPA, Weight Center
- Gretchen Stearns, LICSW, Fertility Center
- Sandy Tsao, MD, Department of Dermatology
- May Wakamatsu, MD, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Malissa Wood, MD, Corrigan Women's Heart Health Program
- Emilia O’Brien, Administrative coordinator