Healey Center for ALS Newsletter
Each issue of the Healey Center Newsletter contains timely information from the Healey Center for ALS, including clinical trial, research and clinical care news. Sign up to receive your copy of the newsletter delivered to your email inbox.Sign up
Prior Newsletter Issues
- Winter 2023: Publication from the lab of Dr. Clotilde Lagier-Tourenne, HEALEY ALS Platform Trial Updates, EAP Updates, News from the Bench, Prizes & Awards, Community Affairs.
- Fall, 2022: Dr. Cudkowicz Celebrates 10 Years as Neurology Chief, Platform Trial Results, EAP Updates, 2022 Gupta Family Prize, Community Affairs
- Summer, 2022: AMX0035 Approval, Young Investigator Awards, 2022 ALS Scholars in Therapeutics, Welcoming Dr. Mark Garret, and community events including the Pete Frates 5k
- Spring, 2022: ALS Awareness Month, updates from the Sadri-Vakili lab and community events including Lou Gehrig Day
- Winter, 2022: Research on muscle function repair, PREVENT ALS, upcoming FDA review for AMX0035 and innovation awards
- Fall, 2021: The Gupta Family Prize in ALS Care, industry engagement for the HEALEY ALS Platform Trial, ALS Your Day and the Expanded Access Protocol Program
- Summer, 2021: Congressional testimony, awards for young investigators and new members of the care team
- Weekly ALS Awareness Month, 2021: New efforts to stop ALS in its tracks with the PREVENT ALS study
- Weekly ALS Awareness Month, 2021: The Healey Center ALS House Calls program, an ALS nurse making a difference, and the power of community fundraisers
- Weekly ALS Awareness Month, 2021: Focus on the Expanded Access Program, which helps people who are not eligible for clinical trials obtain access to experimental treatments, and community events like sALSa For a Cure
- Weekly ALS Awareness Month, 2021: ALS Awareness Month, HEALEY Platform Trial updates, community fundraising events and special thanks to research participants
- Spring 2021: Awards for the CENTAUR trial, Health Canada regulatory progress for AMX0035, HEALEY Platform Trial enrollment milestones and more
Fall 2020: Results from the CENTAUR and Brainstorm trials, HEALEY Platform Trial enrollment, and Expanded Access Program updates
Spring 2020: Updates from the CENTAUR and HEALEY Platform trials, 2nd International Prize for Innovation in ALS
Fall 2019: Healey Family Endowed Chair for ALS Research, community outreach efforts, and collaboration with Mark Poznansky, MD, PhD
Spring 2019: Research Scholars program, new breakthroughs in understanding neuroinflammation in ALS and Alzheimer's disease, and a message of support from Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker
Igniting Innovation Through Research & Trials
The Healey Center for ALS unites the world’s leading experts to revolutionize how treatments are developed for people with ALS.
HEALEY ALS Platform Trial
Find out about the innovative new HEALEY ALS Platform Trial, which is accelerating efforts to bring new ALS treatments to patients.
Make a Difference for the Healey Center
Join our quest to discover life-saving therapies for individuals who are affected by ALS. The key to our success is our dedication to collaboration. At the Sean M. Healey and AMG Center for ALS at Mass General, we partner with the best clinician-scientists, our patients and friends like you to turn laboratory successes into promising therapies.